Lahore – a city with cultural values, house to millions of people and one of the essential business hub of Pakistan. Thousands of people turn to this city with a dream in heart that one day they’ll own a house in one of the elite housing societies of Lahore. Where others are making efforts to realize this dream, there are some who are about to give it a final touch. As we offer our real estate marketing consultancy services and know how difficult it appears for a new person to understand the complex paperwork when purchasing the land in Lahore. So we thought why not enable these champions in understanding the procedure to acquire a plot in one of the best Housing Societies in Lahore?
PLOT OWNERSHIP TRANSFER STEPS:
Whether you’re purchasing the plot for the first time in one of the best housing societies in Lahore or have had the experience in the past, these steps are essential. You’ll have to follow these steps to complete your purchasing cycle for obtaining the ownership in legal way. The steps are:
- You’ll have to submit transfer fee as per current rates through Pay Order in the name of relevant land development authority (LDA if you’re purchasing the plot in one of the housing societies in Lahore).
- The original allotment/offer letter should also be submitted with the documents to the magistrate office.
- 3 copies of specimen signatures/thumb impressions of allottee is required to be submitted with the documents.
- An indemnity bond of Rs. 30/- judicial stamp paper should be submitted by both parties. The bond should be countersigned by magistrate or notary public/oath commissioner.
- The NOC from Revenue department is not required in case of residential plot but you’d be required to submit the NOC if the nature of the plot is commercial.
- You’ll also require the submission of NOC from building control section (of LDA) along with the documents.
- The inclusion of a blood relation is required in case the purchasing party is a female for the documenting purposes.
The submission of CNIC copies of witness affidavit by allottee is also essential during the time of document submission.
- Inn case of overseas purchaser, an affidavit (duly attested by LDA) is required to be submitted during the time of submission.
ESSENTIAL TIPS FOR BUYERS:
Before you select one of the housing societies in Lahore to purchase a plot, try looking for these signs to confirm the authenticity of the scheme.
- Make sure the housing society that you select has proper clearance from the LDA to make a safe investment.
- Try obtaining the original papers to verify the legality of the plot that you indent to purchase in one of the housing societies in Lahore.
- Ensure that the society that you’ve select to purchase a plot has essential facilities including water supply, gas and electricity.
- Try consulting with a real estate agent operating from that area to understand the positive and negative aspects of the housing scheme before purchasing a plot.
We offer our real estate consultancy services and can help you in understanding the complexities of purchasing a plot in one of the housing societies in Lahore.
Dial +92 42 37188542-3 or +92305-62222-81-4 to speak with one of our real estate property expert and we’ll try our best to answer your queries with respect to plots in housing societies in Lahore.